Roland Sansone, a real estate developer in Las Vegas and Henderson, Nevada, has always given back to the Las Vegas community, who has given so much to him, and it brings him great pleasure to do so. He continues to do so in 2016 through the charities he is involved with and his involvement with the Vegas community.
One of the quotes he has always felt strongly about and lives by is,
“We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give.” – Winston Churchill
In other words, for Sansone, it’s not enough to work hard – you also have to give back. Roland is doing that in 2016 as he has done in the 30 plus years he’s been a real estate developer, in the Las Vegas valley.
Roland Sansone 2016 Giving Back
- Roland served on the County’s Committee on Community Priorities, an action group dedicated to bringing residents into a community-wide discussion about making budget priorities.
- He and his company are proud sponsors of Candlelighters of Las Vegas, a non-profit that that provides support and services for families of children diagnosed with cancer
- Roland and his company are involved with Opportunity Village, a non-profit serving children and adults in the southern Nevada community with intellectual disabilities, to enhance their lives and the lives of the families who love them.
- Roland has coached basketball and baseball for little league.
- In 2016, Roland Sansone is involved with 23 homeowners associations throughout the Valley, notably serving as a Board Member of Anthem Country Club.
- Roland Sansone’s purchase of the Boulevard Mall in 2013 and his passion to keep the mall thriving within the community must be noted. The changes are considerable in cost and structure and they just enhance what was already there. It’s a huge help to the Las Vegas community to have the largest Goodwill there, it’s over 28,000 square feet. Sansone helped bring this Goodwill to the mall, best known for its network of donation centers and its stores with used clothing, furniture and other goods. This is Goodwill’s first store in an enclosed shopping mall in the valley and possibly in the country. Roland Sansone is very much aware of the community atmosphere and hub and works with his team to bring community events to the mall on a continual basis for the public to participate in.