Roland Sansone Purchased The Boulevard and Transformed it:
When Roland Sansone bought the iconic Boulevard Mall for $55 million, that investment was only the beginning. Now called “The Boulevard”, this one-of-a-kind destination is now more than just shopping, offering an experience that encompasses entertainment, dining and shopping.
So with the arrival of the Las Vegas’s newest entertainment epicenter, here are a few surprising experiences Sansone Development has put together at The Boulevard.
It’s got things to do, not just things to buy.
- Roland Sansone envisioned something completely for Las Vegas’s favorite mall – in fact, it’s not just a mall anymore. The Boulevard is a place for families to gather for fun and entertainment. In addition to the great diversions already on offer, The Boulevard has completely new experiences coming soon – including Seaquest Aquarium, an upcoming luxury movie theater; a trampoline park and much more.
“Our intention was to create a center for the community,” said Roland Sansone.” We want to make a place that’s great for the families we serve. This isn’t about retail space…it’s about bringing people together in an environment that builds community.”
Roland Sansone is building a community resource.
- Sansone Development envisioned a place that would serve as the heart of the community, so they’ve carefully assembled a collection of community-centric services that would help make local residents’ lives better. Look to The Boulevard for employment, with jobs to be found at an on-site call center; healthcare, with the addition of an upcoming clinic and dentist’s office; and the area’s leading Goodwill center (with customization of the retail space paid for by Roland Sansone and Sansone Companies).
“Health, work, and family are what it’s all about,” said Roland Sansone. “Those are the values that have helped me build a great family life in this city, and I want to give back so that others have it, too.”
It’s a community center.
As Roland Sansone says, “Every community needs a heart. And although Las Vegas is a great city, we need to focus on individual neighborhoods and build them piece by piece, one by one, so we can ultimately build a stronger city.”
- The Maryland Parkway corridor is an important part of our city. With the revitalization of The Boulevard, now there’s a new heart of this important community hub. By completely reimagining the largest mall into the state, transforming it into an entertainment and community nexus, there’s now a groundswell of development activity in this part of the city. Sansone Companies has doubled the lighting at the site, enhanced safety, installed energy-efficient LEDs, revamped the landscaping, and provided much-needed upgrades from Tropicana to Sunrise.
It’s part of our city’s future.
- Roland Sansone realizes that to recognize the vital importance of the Maryland Parkway, look no further than the Regional Transportation Commission. Currently, the RTC is studying the feasibility of a light rail system that connects McCarran International Airport to Downtown Las Vegas via Maryland Parkway. The Boulevard is proud to be part of these bold steps forward.
Roland Sansone explains: “Transportation is critical to helping all Las Vegans. We want to connect all residents to the resources they need to build better, happier lives.”
Roland Sansone recognizes the importance of families.
- It’s not enough to build a mall. Roland Sansone and Sansone Development have set out to create a new heart of Las Vegas along one of its most vital corridors. The Boulevard is just the beginning – from here, there’s no telling where the momentum might take us.
Together, Roland Sansone and his development partners are making Las Vegas better – one development at a time.